Do you know what Austria’s national sport is? Damn right, it’s skiing and it would be a pitty to do an exchange in our beautiful country without at least having tried to balance yourself on two wooden sticks (or one if you’re on the dark side with the cookies a.k.a. a snowboarder). This is why we created the ESN A.L.P.S. - Action - Leisure - Party - Ski for you!
However, for us Austrians spending a day on the snowy slopes is only part of the skiing experience. When the “ski lifts” close around 4pm, Austrians often passionately engage in something called Aprés Ski – something you surely wouldn’t want to miss out on!
From March 29.-31. exchange students from all over Austria will gather in Bad Gastein, one of Austria’s most famous skiing places, to spend an incredible weekend full of skiing, party and fun!
Let us show you how we ski!
❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ HARD FACTS ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHERE & WHEN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Friday, March 29th until Sunday, March 31st 2019
The departure time varies between cities, so please contact your section concerning this!
* Jugendherberge Bad Gastein (https://www.hostel-badgastein.at/)
► WHAT DO WE HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU?
- bus ride from your city to the hotel
- check-in & getting your ski equipment
- evening program (tba)
in case of good weather:
-historical guide through Bad Gastein
- exploring the local nightlife
- finally time to ski/snowboard the whole day
- international flag party (All-you-can-drink)
- afterwards: club night (Silverbullet bar - enjoy the life band!)
- skiing/snowboarding again
- trip back to your city
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHAT'S INCLUDED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Transportation to Bad Gastein and back to your city (in case you booked your spot via one of our participating sections)
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Breakfast and dinner
- Ski pass for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
- All-you-can-drink theme party on Saturday
► WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Ski/Snowboard clothes
- Ski/Snowboard rental
- Ski/Snowboard lessons
- Drinks in bars/clubs
▬▬▬▬▬▬ COSTS & REGISTRATION ▬▬▬▬▬▬
► HOW MUCH DOES THE A.L.P.S. ADVENTURE COST?
Prices depend on from which city you depart and what additional options you choose (ski rental, special program).
Once you have elected your city in the registration form, the base price will be shown.
► HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
You can register here: https://servus.esnaustria.org/ALPS_spring19
► NOT CONVINCED YET?
Make sure to check out the pictures taken at one of our previous event here: https://goo.gl/y7LVdW
Don't miss out on that amazing opportunity & join ESN A.L.P.S. - the peak of your exchange semester!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CONTACT ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to ask your local coordinator or the members of the Organization Committee (OC)!
- OC members: Johanna, Lukas & Peter
- Graz: Matze
- Leoben: Michi
- Klagenfurt: Marco
- Krems: Ingrid
- Linz: Armin & Victoria
- Salzburg: Stefanie & Roland
- Innsbruck: Becci
- Vienna: Lukas N (BOKU), Essam (Technikum), Guldi (TU) & Flo (Uni Wien)
- transportation to Bad Gastein and back to your city (in case you booked your spot via one of our participating sections)
- accommodation for 2 nights
- breakfast and dinner
- ski-pass for 2 days
- Everyone is invited.